The Exact Process for the EPFO portal login
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. The administrations offered by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization are recorded beneath:
- Representatives’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952
- Representatives’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976
- Representatives’ Pension Scheme, 1995
EPFO Member Portal
The EPFO member portal at http://members.epfoservices.in gives all data and administrations identified with your Employee Provident Fund (EPF). You need to sign into the portal to check your EPF parity by getting to your online Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Account Passbook. The portal, in this manner, deters the need to anticipate your year-end EPF receipts for knowing your current EPF equalization. The site is helpful in that you can sign into the member portal whenever by enlisting your details, taking after which you can without much of a stretch view every one of your accounts online. Besides, will likewise get a SMS when your e-passbook is accessible.
Step by step instructions to sign into EPFO Member Portal
The accompanying steps should be taken to sign into the EPFO Member Portal.
- You need to open the member of Employee Provident Fund.
- Fill in the required details in the fundamental page for enlistment.
- You need to guarantee that you enter the right document sort since you will need to sign into the portal utilizing the same details gave by you. After you are registered, you can sign into the EPFO member portal. Case in point, in the event that you wish to enroll into the portal by utilizing your PAN Card, you need to choose PAN Number in the tab ‘Select Any One Document’ and enter your PAN Card number.
- Please check the details before submitting them to get your PIN number.
- After presenting your details, you will get an approval PIN.
- You ought to then enter the approval PIN, taking after which, you will be registered.
By taking after the previously stated steps, you can open the member portal by entering particular details specifically, versatile number, document sort and document number and effectively download your EPF Passbook from the site.
EPFO Member Portal
You would do well to remember the accompanying apropos focuses
- You can utilize one and only versatile number for enlistment purposes.
- While you can include different id numbers, you can utilize any one with your versatile number to sign into the EPFO member portal.
- You can see your EPF account passbook in the wake of enlisting yourself. Note that you can profit of this office just if your boss has transferred the electronic challan cum come back from (compensation month) May 2012 onwards.
- As a registered member, you can see one and only record under one business. In the event that you have more than one record under a solitary business, you ought to apply for a move by filling in the required details in Form 13.
- You can see up to 10 accounts under various associations (foundations). There is no limitation on the quantity of times you can see every one of the accounts.
- You need not make any client id and secret word. You just need to utilize your portable number and any one recognizable proof, for example, Aadhar, PAN, National Population Register, Voter ID, driving permit and identification to enlist and login.
- If you wish to see your defective accounts, you need to make an official solicitation in that the office to show out of commission accounts might be given after a solicitation to the same is made through official channels. It is, in any case, vital to note that the said office is not accessible for current members of associations (foundations) which have exclusion according to EPF Scheme 1952.
Leader Narendra Modi reported an all inclusive record number (UAN) to encourage Provident Fund (PF) number versatility. EPFO’s Universal Account Number (UAN) member portal
available at http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/index.php offers a few offices by means of a solitary window.Sponsored Links
The UAN is an umbrella for a few member IDs of an individual given by various associations (foundations). UAN, along these lines, connects numerous Member Identification Numbers of one member. In the event that you have as of now been designated a Universal Account Number (UAN), you need to give the same to your new manager so the last can stamp the new Member ID to the apportioned UAN. Firstly, you should contact your association (foundation) to get your UAN. You ought to then initiate your enrollment to use a few offices, for example, download of UAN card, overhauling of KYC related data and member passbook among others. At present, dynamic members (commitment got from October 2013 onwards) can just enroll (your portable number is required to initiate enlistment).